FORT SMITH – A new sanctuary for a Fort Smith church, and the construction of a heliport are on the list of the largest building projects approved by the City of Fort Smith this week.
- The Northside United Pentecostal Church has been granted a permit for a new sanctuary for their campus at 3700 Kelley Highway. The church will act as its’ own contractor for the $2,300,000 project.
- Fort Smith HMA, LLC has been granted a permit for a $350,000 to build a heliport and to also remodel their office facilities. The property is at 1321 Dodson Avenue adjacent to the Sparks Regional Medical Center campus. Galloway Construction will serve as the contractor on the project.
- Georgia Pacific will build a new roof for their facility at 4411 Midland Boulevard. Harness Roofing will facilitate the project at a cost of $1,600,000.
- The Harps Food Company will expand its’ freezer for the 10Box Cost Plus store at 3100 Grand Avenue. Commerce Construction Company is the contractor on the project.
- Skechers USA will remodel their retail presence at 3925 Phoenix Avenue at a cost of $60,000. The project is being facilitated by Axxys Construction Group.