FORT SMITH – A local equipment dealer is making a hefty investment in remodeling their building according to local building permits issued last week by the City of Fort Smith.
Hugg and Hall Equipment plans to invest $5,746,538 to remodel and add to their building at 7101 South Zero Street, which will include replacing a current building and loading dock. The project is being facilitated by Beshears Construction.
Other significant commercial projects include:
- An interior remodel at Mercy Clinic of Fort Smith, 7001 Rogers Avenue. The project investment is valued at $144,552.
- First Western Bank will invest $30,000 into interior alterations to their branch at 8399 Rogers Avenue.
- Shoe Carnival will spend some $205,000 to renovate their current location at 4125 Phoenix Avenue.
- Sparkman Dental Clinic plans to invest $300,000 into interior alterations for their offices at 5901 Riley Park Drive.
- Elevate Restaurant-Gameday will invest $50,000 into their location at 2920 South Zero.