FAYETTEVILLE – Coming off a win last weekend against a top-15 opponent, the Arkansas men’s basketball team (7-2) returns to the court this Saturday for its annual game in North Little Rock, taking on the Troy Trojans at 7 p.m. in Verizon Arena.
Opponent: Troy Trojans (5-5)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 16
Site: Verizon Arena (North Little Rock, Ark.)
Tip-off: 7 p.m. CT
SiriusXM Radio: 137/190
Live Stats: Click Here
The #Fastest40 Facts
• Arkansas enters Saturday’s game with a 4-2 record in North Little Rock under head coach Mike Anderson, including wins in four of the last five trips.
• At 88.1 points per game, the Razorbacks have the No. 1 scoring offense in the SEC and rank No. 16 in the country in points per game.
• In five home games this year, the Razorbacks are 5-0 with a +117 scoring margin, including a +90 scoring margin in the first half.
• According to the NCAA, the Razorbacks have the No. 8 RPI in the nation and the third-toughest strength of schedule in the country. Arkansas is 24th in the latest ESPN Power Rankings.
• For the first time in 23 years, Arkansas has scored 90+ points in six of its first nine games. The Razorbacks ast completed the feat in seven of the first 10 games during the 1994 National Championship season.
• Arkansas’ opponents this year have combined for a 59-32 (.648) record with six of the nine schools posting 7+ wins.
• Arkansas is the only team in the SEC to have five players averaging at least 10 points per game.
• Jaylen Barford is the only player in the SEC to rank in the top 5 in scoring (2nd), field goal percentage (5th) and three-point field goal percentage (3rd).