FORT SMITH- The Fort Smith Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a light breakfast with coffee entitled “Meet the Chamber” on Friday, February 22nd, 2019.
“This will be an opportunity to learn more about the benefits of Chamber membership, meet the staff and learn more about the tools we provide to market your business.”, stated the Chamber in a description of the event.
Business owners, Managers, Human Resources, and Marketing Representatives are encouraged to attend, according to the Chamber’s website.
The Chamber shared the following information about the event:
You will learn:
* The role of the Chamber in our Region
* How you can use the Chamber to promote your business
* Educational opportunities for Human Resources Personnel
* Recruitment resources
* The variety of events that the Chamber holds each year
* The variety of networking opportunities available
Who Should Attend?
* Those that have recently joined the Chamber
* Those that are thinking about joining the Chamber
* Those that have had a change in Leadership, Marketing or HR
* Those that want to learn more about how to promote their business
Existing Chamber members can attend free, however non members will be charged $5.00. The charge can be paid online or at the door.