FORT SMITH – Members of one of the largest professional organizations in the area can now take advantage of a new benefit.
“The Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce a partnership with the Employers’ Advanced Cooperative on Healthcare that will bring chamber employer members new options to consider in combating your rising health insurance costs.” the Chamber said in a release.
The benefit for employers and their employees with these new programs includes:
- For qualified employers an average savings of 5-15%
- Up to a $500 deductible credit can be earned annually for participating in certain health and wellness programs
- $0 cost benefits like telemedicine, diabetic testing supplies and other value-added benefits to save on patient costs
- Underwritten by national “A” rated carriers
- You will also benefit with the joining of the Employers’ Advanced Cooperative on Healthcare; an employer managed cooperative founded 20+ years ago by the Manufacturing Executive Association to represent the voices of employers
A meeting will be held regarding the program on May 17th from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM in the Fort Smith Regional Chamber Board Room.